- Libraries of donated bikes that are owned by schools and can be used by all students
- AusCycling Foundation Instructor training to teachers and parents, so bike education can be embedded as part of the day-to-day activities at the school
DATE IMPLEMENTED: Not available
COST: Not available
Ride Nation funds:
- The framework and set up for a bike donation day or connection with a partner that will accept and repurpose donated bikes to create the library.
- Access to the online instructor training course and the conduct of the practical session and assessment onsite at the school at a time convenient to the participants.
- Lesson plans and resources for the Ride Nation Schools bike education program, which consists of three levels – Skills, Confidence and Explore.
- Ongoing support for the school to keep providing bike education for all students.
- Facilitate the connection with community mentors to lead the donation drive and ensure the donated bikes are in good working order.
RESULTS OF EVALUATION: Not available